22Bet, a bookmaker of European origin founded in 2007, has grown to be a big name in various regions of the world in a short time. It is now one of the most popular bookmakers in Nigeria. Other than the sportsbook markets, it also has a casino. When it comes to sports, there is hardly an event a bettor cannot find on 22Bet. It covers football, basketball, ice-hockey, volleyball, cricket, and all popular games. You can bet on all major leagues and events on 22Bet. Besides the wide range of markets, 22Bet’s growth is also attributed to its prompt and friendly customer support, numerous bonuses, convenient payment methods, and easy accessibility. There are so many free offers that people make a lot of money using 22Bet matched betting. Providing all sorts of platforms for all kinds of bettors is one of its significant features that bind a large group of loyal customers to its service. It offers mobile accessibility for the bettors on the move via 22Bet iPhone and Android apps, as well as the 22Bet mob site option.
22Bet iOS App
You can download the 22Bet app for your iPhone or iPad in a few easy steps. As the 22Bet app iOS can be downloaded only for Cyprus, first, you have to select the country setting as Cyprus on your iOS device. Once the country setting is done, you can easily download and install the iOS app for 22Bet. Follow the steps indicated below.
- Go to ‘Settings’ on your iOS device and then to the iTunes & App Store section.
- Enter your account by tapping on the ‘Apple ID’ and then ‘View Apple ID’ and enter your password.
- Now tap on ‘Country/Region’ and then on ‘Change Country or Region.’
- Now select Cyprus as the country from the list of countries displayed.
- ‘Agree’ to the Terms and Conditions.
- For the ‘Payment Method’ option, choose ‘None’ and tap the ‘Next’ button.
- Now you can go to the ‘App Store’ and search for the 22Bet app iPhone and download it to your device. There is also a mobile apps page on the 22Bet official site from where you can download the app as an alternative method.
- After the 22Bet download and installation are completed, you may change your country back to your default setting.
- If any error occurs during the process of account creation, contact the support representatives and try to login again under their guidance.
- Still, if there is an error, contact the customer support.
22Bet App Android
Unlike many other apps, the 22Bet application for Android cannot be found on the Google Play store. Hence, there is only one option to download it. Go to the mobile app download page of 22Bet (https://22bet.ng/mobile/) on your PC or the mobile version of the page (https://m.22bet.ng/mobile/) on your mobile phone and download the app from there. Before trying to install the app, you have to go to the Settings of your mobile phone and make necessary changes so that it accepts the app. Follow these steps for downloading and installing the 22Bet Android app.
- On your mobile phone, go to the ‘Settings’ section, then ‘Applications,’ and choose the ‘Install unknown apps’ option. It will prepare your device to accept the 22Bet app. In some handsets, the option is found in the ‘Security’ settings.
- As Google Play is of no help here, go to the mobile apps page of the 22Bet official website by clicking one of the links above.
- On the mobile page, you’ll see two download icons, one for the Android app and the other – for the iOS app. Click on the Android button for an instant 22Bet apk download.
- Now you will see the 22Bet apk Android file downloading to your device.
- After the download, click on the apk file so that it gets installed.
- Once the installation is over, you can click to open the 22Bet program to make use of all the features available and continue betting on your favorite league or team, or any other event of your choice.
22bet Mobile Site features
Many users cannot use the app due to various reasons or do not prefer to. For them, the 22Bet mobile site is a more favorable option. It is the same 22Bet website you can access using your PC or laptop, but only optimized to be viewed on a mobile screen. If the usual site is viewed using a mobile phone, the layout may be haphazard due to variations in the screen resolution and other parameters.
Using the mobile site, you can access almost all features available on the main website. The most significant advantage is that you never need a 22Bet app download to your device. You can simply go to the mobile site web address using the URL https://m.22bet.ng/. As it is only a website and not the 22Bet mobile app, you only need your browser to view and utilize its features on the mobile web platform.
On the mobile site, too, all features that you find on the PC web version are available. You may browse the 22Bet odds and place bets, check your account and betting history, and deposit or withdraw funds.
22Bet Prediction Tips
There are many sources online where you can get 22Bet predictions and prediction tips that can help you in making informed bets. Very detailed 22Bet football tips and predictions of all major leagues can be found on the official site. Placing a bet is not a child’s play. One has to look at the event from various angles, making use of historical evidence and probability calculations. The Statistics and Results sections on the 22Bet menu can give you a lot of reliable information on which you can build up your prediction. Some experts study and analyze the world of sports results. The 22Bet tips and forecasts published by the official site and other reliable sources come from such experts. Hence, it is always better to rely on such results instead of placing a bet blindly. Whether it is 22Bet Horse racing or soccer, such tips can always bring you closer to accuracy and keep you a bit farther from failed guesses.
22Bet Live on a Mobile Device
You can access the Live betting feature using your mobile app or mobile site the same way you do on the PC web version. When you tap the ‘Live’ button, you can see the list of currently on-going events on the landing page. Football events are listed by default, but you can change it to another sport, say 22Bet cricket, by tapping the corresponding tab displayed above. The list can be filtered by two primary tabs labeled ‘Top’ and ‘Leagues.’ The menu will view the list of top games and league games, respectively. Tapping the ‘Leagues’ tab will first display a list of all leagues. As soon as you choose one of the leagues, it will show the matches under the league. There is a little third tab with the settings icon. Tapping it will drop down a menu with ‘1X2’, ‘Double chance,’ ‘Totals,’ ‘Handicaps,’ and ‘Other markets’ menu items. By default, all these items are active. Deactivating any of these parameters will remove them from the games listed.
When you select one of the games from the list, the screen will focus on the game and show more information on it. You can learn (if it is a football match, for instance) which half the game is in and what time has elapsed. Along with the names of the teams, it will also display the live goal status. You have buttons for live streaming and watch the game statistics. You can watch how the odds keep changing from time to time in the real-time mode. The 22Bet odds are displayed for the selected game, including such bets, as 1X2, Double Chance, Both Teams to Score, Total, Asian total, Handicap, Asian Handicap, Correct score, Next Goal, Result in minute, Score in halves, Both Teams to Score, Win or Draw, Multi-Goal, and many more.